Formed in 2002 by luxury cruise industry veterans Frank Del Rio, Joe Watters and Bob Binder, Oceania Cruises is the world’s largest upper premium cruise line. Cuisine, Comfort, Service and outstanding value are the pillars that define Oceania Cruises’ five-star product and have positioned the line as the cruise company of choice for travelers seeking a truly refined and casually elegant travel experience.
Our intimate and luxurious ships allow you to explore the world in unequalled style and comfort. Sophisticated, stylish and distinctly mid-size, you’ll find the onboard atmosphere is extremely convivial, and with an unrivaled level of personalized service as a result of us having two staff members for every three guests.
As the leader in destination cruising, Oceania Cruises sails to more than 330 ports around the globe. Itineraries are unique in that they call on the perfect mix of must-see marquee and boutique, off-the-beaten-path ports. Multiple overnight calls afford an in-depth, enriching destination experience and allow travelers to immerse themselves in the cuisine, culture and history of the ports we visit.
Oceania Cruises' 1,250-guest Marina debuted in January 2011 and her sister ship, Riviera, debuted in May 2012. They join their acclaimed, award-winning sister ships Regatta, Insignia and Nautica in offering the finest cuisine at sea, warm and personalized service and a destination experience that is second to none.
Oceania Cruises appeals to discerning, sophisticated travelers in search of world-class cuisine, unparalleled personal service, and an enriching, in-depth, destination-oriented experience.
The OLife Difference
- The finest cuisine at sea
- A variety of distinctive open-seating speciality restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pepin
- Epicurean enrichment programmes, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours in the world's most fascinating destinations
- Award winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Intimate, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1250 guests
- Exceptional personalised service
- Elegant casual ambience, no jacket or tie required
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center